- Be sure to check our events calendar for upcoming programs
- Loved Summer Reading as a kid? Check out our Adult Reading Challenge - it's even better, 'cause it's year-round
- Looking for your next book, movie or television series? Click here for some recommendations
- We have materials in Chinese, Gujarati, Hindi, Korean, Spanish, Tagalog and Urdu - stop by the library for a quick tour of our foreign languages section
- You can borrow Museum Passes from the library - these allow you to visit a variety of local museums at no cost to you
- Is there something you think we should buy? Let us know!
- Interested in having your art or collection displayed at the Library? Click here to learn how
- Check out our new app -- LMxPRESS PLUS -- you can search for materials, access your account, and more!
News & Upcoming Events
Come test your trivia skills here at the library! Our quiz is six rounds of general knowledge questions — so anyone can be an expert. Bring a team or make new friends. Prizes will be awarded to the first place team!
Open to adults 16 and older. Limit 4 people per team.
To register, click here or stop by our Information Desk! Any questions, please contact John Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gypsy Music: Celebration of Myth & Tradition
A mystical musical tour through the Gypsy villages of Hungary, Romania, Poland, Russia, Baltic Regions and other Slavic countries where Gypsies have thrived and lived for centuries. Come see this special concert with acclaimed International violinist David Podles playing music that speaks of the trials, tribulations and joys emanating from this enchanting and mysterious culture rich in ancient traditions.
To register, click here or stop by our Information Desk!
Interested in ESL or Citizenship classes?
The library offers free ESL and Citizenship classes. Classes take place once per week.
If you're interested in enrolling, please fill out the form below.