Piscataway Public Library has many helpful resources for immigrants, including:
- Weekly ESL classes at both Kennedy and Westergard Libraries - click here to see a calendar of ESL classes
- Books, DVDs, and CDs for learning English
- Citizenship Classes and materials that help you study for the U.S. Naturalization test
- An "Immigration Corner" at Kennedy Library where you can find forms such as N-400 and other helpful materials from the U.S. government
- Books in world languages: Chinese, Hindi, Gujarati, Korean, Spanish, Tagalog, and Urdu.
- Career resources
- Free computer classes
Call Kate Baker at 732-463-1633 ext. 6 for further information or to register for classes.
Interested in ESL or Citizenship classes?
The library offers free ESL and Citizenship classes. Classes take place once per week.
If you're interested in enrolling, please fill out the form below.
Do you need legal advice about immigration? Contact this government-approved legal service provider for free advice:
Jewish Family Service of Middlesex County
32 Ford Avenue, 2nd Floor
Milltown, NJ 08850
JFS serves all individuals regardless of race, ethnic origin, or religion.